The Worm Café vermicomposter is the ultimate worm farm for indoor or outdoor use.
With a sleek design and clever features, the worm bin turns organic waste
into rich worm castings and worm tea with no mess. The hinged lid helps you open
and fill your worm farm while a sloping base on the collector tray assists the
worm tea to drain easily from the drip free tap.
Three working trays are included, all of
which are side ventilated keeps the air flowing without allowing rain to fill the
trays and drown your worms. Cross
ventilation also helps to prevent worm tea from turning anaerobic. The Worm Café
has been designed with mounds on collector trays and a fly proof lid to encourage
worms to continuously move up through the trays in search of fresh organic waste.
Modern legs with ant caps and a fly proof lid help prevent ants from climbing and
insects from getting into your worm composter. For absolute convenience, instructions
are engraved under the lid.
- Made of 100% recycled material
- Hinged lid make it easy to add organic material
- Fly proof lid
- 3 Working Trays hold up to 20,000 worms when fully operational (no additional
- Self-harvesting, worms do all of the work, stackable tray system
- Ventilated tray system allows for maximum circulation
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Collector tray has one screw in tap for liquid collection
- Perfect for homes, condos, apartments, and schools
- Year-round: ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Dimensions: 22.5” x 15” x 29.5” (fully assembled)
- Weight: 17 lbs
What’s Included: Kit includes 3 working trays, 1 collector tray, 1 lid, 4 legs, 1 spigot,
bedding material and instructions