- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon ® finish.
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish.
- Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
- 100gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite Micro insulation.
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver micro fibre which also increases its heat retaining capability.
- Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
- Internal baffle foot is re-inforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
- Internal and external hanging tabs.
- Bonded seams
- Central double puller, heavy duty No 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
- Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.
- Draw cord and barrel lock in hood.
- Shaped hood for extra comfort.
- Internal PDA pocket
- 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
- Designed for operations in 23 degree (-5 Celsius) locations.
- Dims unpacked: Length 86.5″ (220cm). Width: at shoulders 33.5″(85cm), at feet 21.5″ (55cm).
- Dims packed in compression sack: 8.25″ (21cm) x 8″ (20cm)
- Weight: 2.9 lb (1.35kg)
- NATO Stock No. 66 – 146-06-76
- ISO 9001:2000 compliant
Please note that temperature ratings are a guide only. Everyone handle cold and heat differently and there are many factors which could and do effect performance.
Brand: The Kit Bag
Dimensions: Packed in compression sack: 8.25″ x 8″. Unpacked: Length 86.5″.
Material: Nylon and Dupont ® Thermolite Micro insulation.
Weight: 2.9 lb.
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.